Wine & Dine at Firepoint Grill
Saturday, Jan. 13, 2018
6:30 pm – cocktails at the bar
7:00 pm – seated for dinner
Firepoint Grill at Newtown Square showcases an open kitchen with 100% wood-fired grill. Firepoint offers an eclectic menu filled with rich, natural flavors. Enjoy garden-fresh cocktails, seasonal craft beers and diverse wines alongside their chef-inspired menu and warm, inviting atmosphere.
Some customer comments are:
- The service was great. It was prompt. The staff was very friendly and personable – a great experience and great food!
- Great food and a fun atmosphere!
- I liked the modern urban design. The ambiance was superb and unsurpassed in the Philly suburbs.
- Nice variety on the menu and the steaks were excellent. They are very willing to tailor preparation to specific requests. Our waiter was outstanding!
- Atmosphere was really warm and friendly. Lots of seating, good lighting, and TV’s.
- Short ribs were the best ever! The Firepoint burger was delish!
- Just the right amount of food – started out with the crab and artichoke dip!!
Check out their menu online www.firepointgrill.com !
For reservations, email Judy Alters at email@example.com by Friday, January 12, 2018. Be sure you receive a return email. This is to ensure that your reservation has been received.
Firepoint Grill is located at 3739 West Chester Pike, Newtown Square; 484-428-3093. It is in the new Ellis Preserve Towne Center (where the shoppes are).
Hope you can join us!